First impressions are important... Your corporate identity is key to your business and client relationships and your signage should be prominent.
The sign industry offers so many solutions and options and the pictures above are meant to give you a starting point and plant the initial idea. Often signs are a vision in your head so send us a doodle and we'll see if we can make it.
• Composite Tray Signs are a popular way of displaying your message. Available in many sizes and depths (often called returns).
• Acrylic Letters, Logos and Shapes (Shaped Acrylic) can be contour cut to any shape and fixed to the wall using hidden raised locator fixings. We have a large range of acrylic colours to choose from.
• Click on our Vehicle Livery page and you can see examples of our vehicle signage (click on the big pictures icon). We can produce graphics using sign vinyl or full colour laminated graphics on to polymeric or cast materials.
• Built Up Signage adds depth to your signage and looks very effective / eye catching. These can be internally LED lit which creates a halo of light. Furthermore they can also be produced with an translucent acrylic face which allows light to pass through the sign surface.
• Post and Rail Signage is a free standing solution fixed directly in to the ground. Posts are available in different profile shapes, RAL colours and sizes.
• Fret Cut Signs are a way of lighting up certain areas of a sign that you need to stand out, yet they still do a job in the daylight. Ideal for roadside solutions where traffic pass at night.
• We have a massive range of Sign Vinyls to choose from offering many colours and finishes (ie. sparkly, translucent, short term economy, long term cast). These are a self adhesive products that stick to most indoor and outdoor smooth surfaces.
• If all you require is a Flat Panel Sign we can do that! We have a range of flat panel materials that we can offer to suit your budget, such as Foam PVC, Acrylic, Aluminium Composite, MDF and more.
• Windows are often a good way to display your signage to passing pedestrians and traffic making for fantastic advertising space. We can offer permanent and temporary solutions that can be easily removed.
• Signs can also be computer Contour Cut to Shape. Again we have a variety of materials we can offer. Add a little quirkiness!
• Composite Brush Steel Effect Panels look great with sign vinyl's applied.
• Our Large Format Banners are a great solution for short term signage and advertising. As well as standard banner PVC we can also offer mesh banners which are more resistant to the wind due to the tiny perforated holes.
• Free standing Totem signs add that bit of class to entrances and receptions. Can be single side or double sided and are available in range of sizes and finishes.
• Builders often have a requirement for advertising what they are building and dressing up the hoarding boards with graphics is the way to do it. We can offer cost effective hoarding graphics.
• Take a look at our custom made plaques. The combined steel and acrylic give a premier feel.
Most of our work shown here has been installed by us. Ask us for an installation quote.
The Display Link Ltd. Unit 2 Carrera Court, Dinnington, Sheffield, S25 2RG (Reg No. 4720056)